Curated by Komfo: Digital Communication
Komfo is a proud partner of Techfestival, supporting a human-centric approach to technology.
To get you prepared for one week full of meetups, talks, exhibitions, concerts and afterparties at Copenhagen’s iconic Meatpacking District & all over town, we’ve curated a list of recommended events just for you. Scroll down to see them and make sure to get your wristband.
A selection of events to attend:
- Komfo Summit: Stay ahead of the curve with chatbots, the new era of customer service & more. Sep 7
- Techfestival.Kødbyen: Keynote by Azeem Azhar, Entrepreneur & AI Expert, Sep 7
- Techfestival.Kødbyen: Keynote by Linda Liukas, Educator, Founder of Rails Girls and Author of Hello Ruby, Sep 7
- Fireside Chat with Kodi Foster, Senior Vice President, Data Strategy, Viacom, Sep 6
- How to communicate your startup and start building your community, Sep 8
Special tip at Komfo Summit: The future of social media
Award-winning Snapchat storyteller Carlos Gil shares his insights on how to turn the new social media norm for millennials and Generation-Z into a powerful engine for leveraging brand storytelling. More in the program
Taking place at Kødbyen and all over Copenhagen from September 5-10, Techfestival invites curious minds of all ages and backgrounds to explore how technology impacts our lives. One week of 100+ meetups, summits, conferences, open-air talks, exhibitions & afterparties. Hosted by 100+ co-creators from around the world.