Connect and learn with more than 300 entrepreneurs, executives, and AI scientists during the Techfestival week
Artificial Intelligence has made waves beyond the tech immersed people. Depending on who you ask, they see it either as a saviour or the last step towards humanity’s self-destruction.
At this Techfestival, more than 300 AI practitioners and enthusiasts are gathering to engage in a dialogue anchored in AI. We move beyond the dichotomy of ragnarok and utopia, and provide the stage for focused talks on AI. Our mission is to connect, grow and inspire the AI community in the Nordics through interdisciplinary knowledge exchange and collaboration.
Come and experience inspirational storytelling and networking, interactive panels, and so much more!
17:00-17:10 – Welcome
17:10-18:20 – Lightning talks
- Lars Maaløe, Corti – AI, health-care
- Francesco Stasi, Botsupply – Bots
- Sebastian Brandes, Vrinno – Deep learning
- Anne Worsøe, Bakken & Bæk/Oslo.AI
- Nils Mattisson, Minut.ai – Demo
- Ramzi Rizk, EyeEm – Image recognition
- Søren Munk Hansen, Blue Data Management – Archii
18:20-18:30 – Søren Tranberg with Pepper the Robot
18:30-19:00 – Q&A
19:00- Techfestival party @Meatpacking District
Event photo by: Clem Oonojeghuo