Meetups are independent community gatherings organized by Techfestival co-creators. Open to curious minds of all ages and backgrounds. Make sure to RSVP to secure your spot!
We’re sold out! Get on the waiting list by writing Michelle @email@example.com.
The Nordic Growth Hackers community is celebrating 3 years of sharing growth hacks with NGH#9. The community is initiated by Morten Elk, CEO at SimpleSite with the purpose of sharing knowledge among experienced startup founders, CEOs, developers and digital marketers.
At the Nordic Growth Hackers events you’ll watch six experienced startup CEO’s or marketeers share their best growth hacks. Things that made their revenue or user acquisition go ballistic, and things they tried that failed. The speakers reveal all the details so you can try it at home – and avoid the pitfalls.
Including Q&A’s with the speakers and great networking.
And now for the speakers!
– Peter Engelbrecht, CEO, Firmafon
– Janni Pedersen, Growth Hacker, Founders
– Peter Michael Oxholm Zigler, Co-founder & CMO, Autobutler
– Eric-Alan Rapp, Co-founder & CEO, Homemate
– Jens Karstoft, COO, iMotions
– Morten Elk, Founder & CEO, SimpleSite