Meetups are independent community gatherings organized by Techfestival co-creators. Open to curious minds of all ages and backgrounds. Make sure to RSVP to secure your spot!
Danish Podcasting – Where are we going? What do we need?
Podcasting has over the past years experienced a massive boom. Therefore a group of Danish based creators joined forces are initiated a center for podcast, to bring together people and share knowledge.
In this meetup we get close to the creators, who’ll address important challenges, opportunities and obstacles for podcast creators.
The meetup is designed to be relevant for the experienced creators and those dreaming of launching a podcast.
- 17.00-17.10 Introduction / Lydens Hus + Center for Podcasting
- 17.10-17.30 Andrew Thomas Davidson, Akkurator Audio Agency
- 17.30-17.50 Susanna Sommer, lyd.guru og P1 Podcaster
- 17.50-18.10 Break // networking
- 18.10-18.30 Mikkel Malmberg, Creator of the donation platform 10er.dk
- 18.30-18.50 Maryam Ghahremani, Country Manager, Acast.com
- 18.50-19.00 Round-off
Photo: Center for Podcasting