What does it mean to be human?
Our online and offline lives are now so intermingled that everything we do, including each other, is impacted. From teledildonics to sex doll brothels will sex with robots, one day be the norm?
Sextech is advancing dramatically, yet human beliefs, attitudes, and skills haven’t caught up. What sort of intelligence do we need to cultivate now, to prepare for a future of fully integrated technology in our sexual and romantic lives?
In this summit, we examine technology’s role and impact on human sexuality and human connection, offering explanations on how we’ve arrived at the present, and spawn ideas for how to move forward.
What technology can we mindfully create to enhance our own erotic intelligence and where is technology failing us? (ie. identifying the opportunities and the potential pitfalls of sextech)
What are the sexual ethics and values necessary for a thriving evolving individual, community, world? How can we grapple with the ethics of sextech?
How can brands utilize erotic intelligence to better understand and master human desire?
Will the advancement of AI in robots change human relationships and mating patterns?
How has technology changed the way we love and the way we f*ck? How has it impacted our ideas of intimacy, pleasure, and fantasy?
What skills can we cultivate now to prepare for the crossroads of fully embracing integrated technology in our erotic lives?
- How Technology, Morality and Politics are reshaping human sexuality
- What Google Searches for Porn tell us about ourselves
- Future of Sex Report
- Inside the first ever sex hackathon
- Is It Cheating If You F*ck a Sex Robot?
Let’s work together to discuss, explore, debate, and imagine the future of sex.
Summit hosts´: Bryony Cole
Bryony Cole is the host of Future of Sex, a podcast and global event series exploring the evolving worlds of sex and technology.
Her work has been featured in The Humanist, Wired, TechCrunch, Vice, Glamour and more. She regularly speaks at academic institutions and conferences on the impact technology is having on our sexuality and was the co-host of North America’s first sextech hackathon in June 2017.
* Summits are invitational one-day gatherings at the heart of Techfestival, each hosted by distinct thought leaders. Real talk on the topics where we need it most. A diverse group of experts within a specific field comes together to discuss the bigger picture, and to share and challenge best practices.