The City of Copenhagen is a proud partner of Techfestival, supporting a human-centric approach to technology.
To get you prepared for one week full of meetups, talks, exhibitions, concerts and afterparties at Copenhagen’s iconic Meatpacking District & all over town, we’ve curated a list of recommended events just for you. Scroll down to see them and make sure to get your wristband.
A selection of events to attend:
- Nell Watson: Machine Ethics & Moral Markets Summit, Sep 5
- Meetup: Data-Nation, Sep 6
- Micromobility Summit hosted by Horace Dediu, Sep 6
- Possible Future Cities: Q&A with Tomas Diez, Sep 7
- Manifesto! The Copenhagen Letter on Tech, sep 8
Taking place at Kødbyen and all over Copenhagen from September 5-10, Techfestival invites curious minds of all ages and backgrounds to explore how technology impacts our lives. One week of 100+ meetups, summits, conferences, open-air talks, exhibitions & afterparties. Hosted by 100+ co-creators from around the world.