Meetups are independent community gatherings organized by Techfestival co-creators. Open to curious minds of all ages and backgrounds. Make sure to RSVP to secure your spot!
Artificial Intelligence has made waves beyond tech-savvy circles. Depending on who you ask, it is seen as either a saviour for all of our problems or the last step towards humanity’s self-destruction.
At this Techfestival, more than 300 AI practitioners and enthusiasts are gathering to engage in a dialogue anchored in AI. We move beyond the dichotomy of ragnarok and utopia, and provide the stage for focused talks on AI. Our mission is to connect, grow and inspire the AI community in the Nordics through interdisciplinary knowledge exchange and collaboration.
Come and experience inspirational storytelling and networking, interactive panels, and so much more!
- Anders Kofod-Petersen, Alexandra Institute – ‘the State of AI in the Nordics’
Lightning talks: Use cases of AI, from healthcare to robots
- Lars Maaløe, Corti
- Francesco Stasi, BotSupply
- Sebastian Brandes, Sensomind
- Anne Worsøe, Bakken & Bæk
- Sune Andreas Dybro Debel, Archii
- Ramzi Rizk, EyeEm
- Pepper the Robot with Søren Tranberg, Brainbotics
Q & A session, moderated by Anders Kofod-Petersen
About the speakers
- Anders Kofod-Petersen is the deputy director at the Alexandra Institute, who provide application-oriented IT research and innovation for the benefit of citizens and businesses
- Lars Maaløe is head of machine learning at Corti, who augment emergency diagnostics through AI
- Francesco Stasi, Founder & CEO at BotSupply, a new ecosystem for artificial intelligence.
- Sebastian Brandes is the COO of Sensomind, who are on a mission to democratize AI in the world of manufacturing
- Anne Worsøe is a portfolio manager at Bakken & Bæk, a digital studio currently deep into AI and blockchain based projects. She is also the co-founder of Oslo.AI
- Sune Andreas Dybro Debel is a lead data scientist at Archii, a machine learning software that automatically organizes your company’s important documentation and extracts valuable information from it..
- Ramzi Rizk is the founder and CTO of EyeEm, a photography company that builds the world’s leading computer vision technology to connect its global creative community with iconic brands.
- Pepper is an AI-powered humanoid companion robot that can communicate in a natural and intuitive way. She will be joined by Søren Tranberg of Brainbotics, who combine technological expertise in robots, drones and artificial intelligence to help businesses understand the challenges and opportunities of disruptive technology.
Event photo by: Clem Oonojeghuo