This event is part of Techfestival: a 3-day festival in Copenhagen with 200+ events on humans and technology.
Interested? Great! Register to let us know you’re joining.
Gain insights from the best and brightest minds in CX, with talks and networking hosted by Dixa.
Mark our words – the way brands and customers interact will look more and more like the way we talk to friends. Why? It turns out it’s just good for business. Want to see for yourself? Come join us and meet our friends who are killing the CX game.
- 17:00 – Welcome by Dixa’s CEO, Mads Fosselius
- 17:15 – Brief inspirational talks by:
– Matebike (Christian Adel Michael & Julie Kronstrøm Carton, founders)
– Goodiebox (Rasmus Schmiegelow, CEO)
– Dixa (Christian Colding, VP of Product)
- 18:15 – Q&A, followed by chit-chat, a bite to eat and a few drinks.
Morten Bjørn (DK)
Creative Technologist, Space10
Who are your hosts?
Dixa – we’re global customer service tech company on a mission to build stronger bonds between companies and their customers – much like the connection between friends. Dixa is the new way to deliver effortless and personal customer service online. This is achieved through conversational customer engagement, which supports ongoing conversations between brands and their customers across email, chat, messaging and phone. We have customers in 20+ countries and has rocketed from new entrant to the #1 ranked Contact Center platform.